I am recording my goals for 2015 here to hold myself accountable, and to head into 2015 with some clear goals that I can work toward.
1. Keep strengthening Mabou’s flatwork- continue to gain muscle in his top line and work on more lateral movements. Start working on shoulder-in and haunches-in.
2. Get Mabou’s changes more confirmed- This kind of goes hand in hand with goal #1
3. Work on the straightness of my shoulders– get back right shoulder damnit (this is so hard for me!)
4. Compete in the equitation with Mabou
5. Win a cooler (dream big or don’t dream at all right?!)
What are your big goals for 2015?