So super horse has been awesome lately! Friday did a lot of walk-canter transitions, he feels so light and is getting so much stronger in his hind end. What a good boy!
Having a lazy day today with the pup… so what better thing to do then to curate my wish list of items that I
need. (Ok this is a lie I have so much stuff I need more horse items like I need a hole in the head)
1. Ariat Challenge Field Boots in Cognac
they are such a rich brown color and the square toe is to die for! Justification for these: I can wear them during cubbing season
and during Wednesday hunts in regular fox hunting season (disregard that I actually have to work and I cannot hunt wednesdays) PLUS they would look amazing with my rust TS and dark forest green TS.
2. The following TS colors to add to my collection: (because I must have all the colors obviously)
3. Roeckl Chester Gloves in Camel (to go with my cognac boots of course!)
4. Arc de Triomphe Tribute bridle
Why do I need this you say? Because my horse goes in a figure 8 you say? BUT IT’S SO PRETTY
5. Arc De Triomphe Imperial Figure 8 Bridle
I want a figure 8 without fleece to use for fox hunting so his doesn’t get gross going through woods and rough conditions. So this may be the
one item on this list i really need wait i need everything.
6. Custom Wool Dress Sheet from The Clothes Horse
7. Equifit T Foam Hunter Girth
So pretty and squishy (i admired this at Beval just last weekend)
8. Ogilvy baby pads
Not such a huge list right? My bday is coming up next week…..